Add Quizzes or Tests to a Page
Click the Add Quiz button at the top of the page. This will give you a list of assessments already created in the Tests & Quizzes tool. Click the one you wish to add and then click Add This Assessment.
To create a new quiz, use the link Create new quiz using Tests and Quizzes at the top of the page.
This will call the Tests and Quizzes, and allow you to create a new assignment or modify an existing one. When you are
ready to add the new quiz, click the Continue with Add Quiz button at the top. That will return you to
the list of quizzes, where you can choose the quiz you just created.
Click Edit to the left of the quiz you would like to modify.
This will open up an Edit Item box on your screen. The options available for modification are as follows:
- Item Name - Change the name of the text on the link to your quiz on the main Lessons page.
- Item Description - Change/add a description to your quiz, which will appear beneath the link to the quiz.
- Change Quiz - Change the assessment to a different one in your Tests & Quizzes section.
- Edit Quiz - Call the Tests and Quizzes tool opened to this quiz, to modify it
- Edit Quiz Settings - Call the Tests and Quizzes tool opened to the settings for this quiz, to modify them
- Don't Release Item Until All Prerequisites are Completed - Select this option if you would like it to appear/be accessible only after previously 'Required' items have been completed/accessed.
- Require that the student submit this assessment - Select this option to make this item a 'Required' item for later on in the Lessons.
- Require that the student receive ____ points on this assessment - Select this option to make it necessary to score a certain number of points on the assessment to continue. This option can only be selected if the item is Required.
- Edit the groups for which this item should be shown - If you have groups or sections in the site, allows you to make this
quiz visible only to some groups. Students who are not in one of the checked sections of groups will not see this item on their page at all.
To save your changes, click Update Item. To remove the Quiz from your Lessons page, click Delete.
Back to top